Assistance with State Agencies

If you need assistance with an Alabama State agency or have another state-government related question or problem, Senator Orr wants to hear from you. Please provide a brief overview of the problem that you need assistance with along with the names and positions of officials that you have had any previous contact with concerning this matter.

Contact our office

In the District:
P.O. Box 305
Decatur, AL 35602
(256) 260-2147 - Decatur
(256) 539-5441 - Huntsville

In Montgomery:
11 S Union St
Suite 730
Montgomery, AL 36130
(334) 242-7891